Hipp German Hypoallergenic (HA1) stage 1 0+ months
From birth onwards
- 1 box includes 1 sealed bag600g (21.16oz)
- New size- More formula, same recipe
- Low allergenic protein
- Easy to digest
- Contains Prebiotic and Probiotic (GOS-from lactose)
- Contains Omega 3 & 6 LCPs (DHA & ARA)
- Contains Starches
- Gluten Free
- No GMOs
- No added sugar, soy, wheat, peanuts, or egg
- Made in Germany
- HiPP Hypoallergenic Combiotik Stage 1 formula is suitable from birth and is ideal for supplementing with breast milk or for exclusive bottle-feeding.
- Hypoallergenic Stage 1 infant formula is specifically tailored to meet the needs of children who are at risk of allergies, as milk protein is one of the most common allergens.
- HiPP HA is formulated with enzymes that break down the milk protein, which makes it less foreign to a baby’s system and easier for them to digest. Along with hydrolyzed proteins, this formula has an outstanding composition of ingredients founded on years of scientific research to ensure it contains all the nutrients your baby needs for a healthy development.
- HiPP HA formula is made with essential minerals and vitamins, such as iron, Vitamin A, C, and D. Vitamin D is essential for calcium absorption and bone growth. In addition to vitamins, it contains prebiotics and probiotics, which promotes healthy digestion, aids in a healthy gut flora, and helps maintain an overall healthy immunity. The probiotics are derived from natural lactic acid cultures that are found in breast milk.
- HiPP HA formula also contains long chains of polyunsaturated fatty acids, Omega 3 & 6 LCPs (DHA & AA), that are important for brain and eye development.
Family Owned Business
- HiPP is a family owned business that has been bringing the best organic baby food to families for 60 years. Through years of breastmilk research, HiPP Nutritional Science has created a variety of formulas that suit the different needs of babies.
- They are the world’s largest manufacturer of organic raw materials and currently have more than 8,000 farms around the world.
- HiPP farmers do not use harmful chemical pesticides and encourage natural pest controllers like hedgehogs, owls and hawks. They believe in keeping their livestock happy and healthy by feeding their animals an organic diet without the use of growth hormones and other additives.
- They do their best to provide their animals with a natural habitat by allowing them to graze and roam freely. In addition to sustainable farming, all seeds and seedlings come from organic nurseries. Aside from producing healthy organic ingredients sustainability is another one of their main focuses.
- HiPP’s natural farming methods contribute to biodiversity and boosts surrounding ecosystems.
HiPP Hypoallergenic Combiotik Ingredients:
Lactose, vegetable oils (palm oil❤, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), Whey protein hydrolyzed, starch, Prebiotic fibers (galactooligosaccharides from Lactose), calcium orthophosphates, potassium chloride, emulsifier: Citric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, LCP¹ from a mixture of oils (vegetable oil and fish oil), L-tyrosine, L-phenylalanine, potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide, Vitamin C, magnesium carbonate, choline, L-tryptophan, calcium carbonate, Inositol, iron lactate, zinc sulfate, L-carnitine, natural Lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®)², Pantothenic acid, Vitamin A, niacin, copper sulfate, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B 2, vitamin B 6, manganese sulfate, potassium iodate, folic acid, Vitamin K, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12
❤Palm oil from sustainable cultivation
1-LCP (omega 3 & 6) = long chain, polyunsaturated fatty acids
2-Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716